What is GoHawk
GoHawk is a mobile phone app to help drivers improve dispatching and increase loads per day for every truck.
The goal of GoHawk is to increase loads per day, reduce demurrage/detention which will increase the salary of drivers.
What is Needed to Install GoHawk
In order for GoHawk to increase loads per day, GoHawk requires the following:
Location services to be enabled and set to "Allow"
Push notifications to be enabled
Cellular Data is on
Drivers will not be able to login to the application with location services disabled.
The installation instructions below will walk you through enabling location services and push notifications when installing GoHawk.
How to Install and Sign Up for GoHawk for Android
Open the Google Play Store app
2. Search for "gohawk" and tap GoHawk Driver
3. Tap Install
4. Open the app once installed and tap Allow when prompted to allow location services and push notifications access.
5. Tap Get Started
6. Enter your Phone Number and tap Send Code
7. Tap Register when prompted
8. Enter your phone number, your full name, and a 4 digit PIN code which can be used to access your account in case you are away from your phone or change phone numbers. Tap "Register".
7. Enter the code text messaged to your phone and tap Sign In
8. Return to the home screen. That’s it! You are now set up with GoHawk.